Saturday, 12 June 2010

Locked Out


On Saturday I did something really silly - I locked myself out of our flat!  I had just got home from riding and went to put my boots away in our shed.  Just as I pulled shut the front door of our flat I realised I had left the keys inside, had no phone, money or anything on me basically!  And of course Tim had just left for his night shift and as he has recently got a new phone, I had not memorised his new number!  Nor did I know the number of any friend or workmate whatsoever!  After a brief panic, I finally managed to find a kindly neighbour who let me use her phone to ring a locksmith.  £100 later I was back in the flat.  Can think of far better things to spend that sort of money on, especially on a Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment